Very tasty cake!! I went to a yummy local bakery for Pat and Ellie's birthday cake and the adults in the family really enjoyed it!!!
The pictures might be deceiving because Ellie really didn't eat a lot of her cake. She seemed to really like the icing but quickly got over that. I don't think she liked the feeling of the cake on her hands.
I still got some cute pictures!!!
It's was more fun for Ellie to feed it to Finnegan. He definitely ate more of her cake than she did :)
These next pictures are from her birthday party. I made this cake and she really didn't want much to do with it. She still managed to get pretty messy even though she only took a couple bites of icing.
I think it's safe to say our little girlie isn't too interested in sweets and cake.
She is already so sweet she doesn't need anymore ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment