Pat and I celebrated our five year wedding anniversary. We took Ellie to the Wildlife Center in Tupper Lake, NY. I painted the nursery, purchased the crib, bedding, etc. We had a garage sale. We enjoyed playdates with friends and continue to tackle projects around the house. Probably the biggest one this month was replacing all the shutters on the house. Pat and I were able to get that done one Saturday during naptime.
Here are a few pictures from the past month:
![]() |
| Ellie loves babies!! I gave her a bottle that she could use to play with her baby dolls and she loves feeding her baby. When she is done she always has to put the top right back on the bottle. |
![]() |
| Ellie got a water/sand table and she loves it!! Right now I have just been filling up both sides with water. |
![]() |
| Wildlife Center in the Adirondacks We went there over our anniversary weekend and enjoyed seeing lots of animals, reptiles, turtles, otters, etc. |






No comments:
Post a Comment