Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Strawberry Picking

Last week Ellie and I went strawberry picking with our friend's Meghan and Natalie.  It was just a short drive from our house and the girls had a lot of fun!!!  They enjoyed eating the strawberries more than anything else :) 

Ellie got her bucket and she was ready to go.
Natalie helping fill up the buckets.

She also enjoyed eating the strawberries while she picked too!

Really getting down and inspecting the strawberries.  Ellie started picking a strawberry, taking a bite, then putting it in her bucket.  Thankfully she stopped so I didn't come home with half eaten strawberries.

Heavy bucket

Tractor ride back to the cars.

The girlies chowing down on some strawberries while we got our buckets weighed. 
It was a fun little afternoon outing!!!  We have been enjoying lots of strawberries, making smoothies, milkshakes, and adding them to anything I think of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment