Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Snapshots with Ellie

During our trip it was great to be able to visit with some of my friends and our close family friends.  I was so thankful we got to see the people we did, but I am sad that we weren't able to see everyone we would have liked to.  Next time for sure!!!  I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few snapshots.   

Allison and Ellie
Thanks Allison for the wonderful dinner out (with no baby)
and for coming over to hang out with us!!  Ellie changed a lot from the
last time you saw her :)
 
Ellie and I with Kim and 4 day old Luke.  We are so happy that we got to meet him!!


Chad and Chrissy during our visit to Peachtree City.  Thanks for stopping by to see us!!

Tia Susan and Ellie (an unofficial Aunt to Ellie)
Jeff put the hat on Ellie when we arrived and she wasn't the least bit phased.


We made a quick stop to our old next door neighbors (Rocky, Wendy, and Jesse)
from when my family lived in Peachtree City. 
Jesse was a ring bearer in our wedding.  He gave Ellie a very sweet and fun gift!

Ellie and Rocky
 
Ellie, Nana Rose, and I took a golf cart ride around Pat's family neighborhood to introduce Ellie to some of the neighbor friends.  Here is Ellie and I with the Newtons.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been so supportive and care so much about us and our little baby girl!  So glad we got to see you!!  We will be back down south before too long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment