Wow, I can't believe Eleanor is 10 months old today.
The time is flying by so quickly, TOO quickly!!
Eleanor: 18 lb. 11 oz.
28 inches long
Crawling, pulling up on furniture and cruising around everywhere.
Very busy and very active! I think I am going to have a climber on my hands.
Very talkative and chatty. Lots of babbling!
Says "mama", "dada", and "hey!"
In public and around lots of other kiddos she is pretty quiet.
Claps, waves hello & bye bye, gives high fives, sometimes gives kisses and eskimo kisses.
We are working on blowing kisses.
She is signing for "all done" and "more". Working on "please".
Ellie has always been good at taking things OUT of containers, baskets, etc. but now she has discovered IN and she is having so much fun with that. I am too ;)
She is also handing me things when I ask for them, which is wonderful! Let's hope she continues to give up things so willingly.
4 teeth! 2 top and 2 bottom.
#5 is about to break through on top!
In 2 weeks Ellie and I are starting a swim class with some of our buddies. So excited!
We also have a lot to look forward to in the next 2 months as we get ready for 2 big events in our family!!! Woohoo!!!
We love you Elle Belle!!!









I love the "busy" shots!!!! I am averaging 1 or 2 keepers for every 30ish pictures I take of Elliot these days ... fun girls!
ReplyDelete