EMO are her initials (you know what they stand for wink, wink). Here are a few pictures of her room. The fun is just beginning! I am such a planner that I couldn't wait to get started on the nursery. So far we have painted the room (thanks Mom, Dad, and Erin) and a bookshelf is the only piece of furniture. The crib and changing table have been purchased and should be delivered very soon!!
Daddy's project list includes: putting up crown molding and raising the hanging bar in the closet (she is going to have some many clothes). 





This is a picture of the swatch card with
the fabrics for the crib bedding.
The colors are white, lilac, and a green color
called sprout.
It's girlie and sweet. I love it!!


So pretty!!! I love Serena and Lily! There stuff is so precious!!!
ReplyDeletevery cute! love Serena & Lily! nice to see a not-pink girly nursery, too :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! How fun. LOVE the Serena & Lily bedding/colors you chose for the nursery. Post more pics - I'd love to see them! xo
ReplyDelete