About 7 weeks ago I felt our little one kick and move for the first time. I was sitting in a rocking chair on my parent's back porch and felt this little jab on right side. It was strong enough to cause me to sit up rather quickly in shock with what I just felt. Well as the weeks have progressed the little butterflies and flutters I feel have gotten stronger and more frequent.She is most active first thing in the morning (typically when I am eating breakfast) and at night time when I lay down for bed. Everytime I feel her kicking or the occasional somersault (it feels like some organs are being rearranged), I grab Pat's hand in hopes that he can feel it too. He was getting discouraged that he wasn't able to feel her moving in my belly that he even said "Man, I wish I could be pregnant". Haha! Well, a few nights ago Pat finally felt what he had been waiting for. I was laying down for bed and she immediately started moving around and this time Daddy could feel. It brought a big smile to Pat's face!!
It's the most incredible feeling and I know that we will never get tired of it. :)

So sweet! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteso precious! I could probably do the math to figure it out, but how far along were you when you felt her for the first time?
ReplyDeleteI was about 16-17 weeks when I first felt her move. It would come and go. There were days I wouldn't feel anything then i would get those random butterflies.
ReplyDelete