What a week it has been!!! The best thing about this week was one rare warm day!! Very rare for upstate New York in March. So Ellie and I spent the afternoon playing in the backyard and swinging on the swings. It was so nice to be outside :) And then woke up this morning with snow on the ground!
Now, that I am over my early pregnancy sickness the past 2 weeks have been so nice. I am finally feeling like myself again :) It's been a fun and busy week.
Monday: Storytime at the Library with friends.
Wednesdays and Fridays I watch my friend Meghan's little girl Natalie. The girls have so much fun together. We also had our disposal, sink, and faucet all replaced Wednesday!!!
Wednesday night: Girls night out! Dinner with my Book Club.
Thursday: Swim class with our buddies. We started our 3rd swim session last week.
Ellie is my little fish :)
In a few weeks we find out if baby #2 is a girl or a boy!! We are so excited :)
We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time last week, such a wonderful sound.
This girl loves being outside!!!!
We are looking forward to the weekend and quality family time :)







Ellie looks so grown-up in these pics! Love the bows, her hair is getting so long :) Can't wait to find out what Baby #2 is!!! Miss y'all XOXO
ReplyDelete