Ellie and I just got back from a 3 night stay in the DC area to visit my dear high school friends Liz and Natalie and to meet Liz's precious 2 month baby girl Clara. Ellie was so pooped from our visit that she went to bed about an hour earlier tonight, so I am getting caught up on some computer stuff.
We had such a wonderful time!!! Lots of quality girl time :) Enjoying lunches outside, late night dinner of pumpkin pancakes (yummy!!), shopping at the mall, doing some sightseeing on the Mall in DC, and of course taking care of the babies.
Ellie wanted to send a BIG thank you to Clara for letting her sleep in her pack-n-play, play with all her toys, and enjoy all her great books!! I don't think either one of them knew exactly what to think of each other. Ellie hasn't been around a baby that much younger than her before. All her buddies up here are all around the same age. I think Clara enjoyed watching Ellie move and play. She would smile so sweetly at Ellie :)
Ellie was amazing on the plane rides and I survived my 2nd time of flying solo with a baby!!! I definitely got a good workout hauling everything into the airport. Ellie had a lot of fun playing with her Aunties!! Clara is a precious baby and so easygoing. Liz is such a wonderful mommy too!! Can't wait to get the girls all together again soon. Love you girls!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment