Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy 11 Months!! 1 more month!!!

Happy 11 Months Ellie!!!

Let's just say this was a challenging photo shoot this morning.  Not to mention it's rainy and gloomy outside which didn't make for good lighting.  Ellie was very busy this morning after sleeping over 12 hours last night.  She was very sleepy from our trip, so she woke up this morning with lots of energy.  I was however able to get a couple cute shots.

Ellie is still cruising around holding onto furniture, but hasn't taken her first official step yet.  I think she may be holding out for someone to be home to witness this next big milestone ;)

Tooth #7 is coming in now!!! 4 on the top, 3 on the bottom.

Ellie loves to clap, wave "hello" and "bye bye", and give High 5s.
Says "mama",  "dada", her own version of "dog", "Hey!",  and she said "bye bye" for the first time when we were leaving swim class this past week.  Other than that lots of babbling and chatter. 
Signs for "more" and "all done"

Ellie kept throwing her bunny off the chair this morning.  Based on how she eats, picks up toys, and throws, I think she is going to be right handed.  Bummer, I was hoping she would be a lefty like me :) 

Ellie loves to sing songs and has even been working on the hand motions for the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

Swim class is going great!!  She absolutely loves being in the water :)

Some new food this past month was grilled cheese sandwich, brown rice and black beans combo, fun shape pasta with cheese, quinoa, and she has had avocado before but she just fell in love with it these past few weeks.  She really is such a great eater!!  Eats her fruits and veggies like a champ!!
One of her many silly faces!!!
(it looks like she licked her fingers and they tasted bad)

Ellie really is such a sweetheart.  Love the big toothy grins and her silly giggles.  Love watching her inspect things, discover new ways of doing things, and mimic things that I do.
 I think she is one smart little cookie. 
(all parents say that about their kiddos)

One thing is for sure, this girlie knows how to make a mess with all her toys!!!! :)
"Mommy, I am so done with this photo shoot."

In 1 month we will be celebrating Ellie's 1st birthday and Daddy's birthday!!! 
We love you Eleanor!!!

1 comment: