(beware there are a LOT of pictures, too many great ones!)
This month we are out of town so we don't have our nursery chair to take her monthly pictures in, so we decided to take outdoor pictures at my parent's house. Of course the sign and bunny came with us for the photo shoot!
{Ellie again has had a busy month :) We made the big trip down south, thanks to my dad. A 15 hour drive and Ellie was the best car rider! She is so active and mobile now that I was concerned she wouldn't be content to sit in her car seat for hours on end, but she was amazing. Such a great traveller!}
{Ellie is crawling everywhere and pulling up on anything within reach. She wants to walk so badly. You can see it in her eyes. We have a walker at my parent's house and she goes all over the downstairs! It's so funny to watch her move and navigate around.}
What a cute booty ;)
{Ellie stills takes 2 naps, each roughly 1 1/2-2 hours. Goes to bed between 7:30-8:00pm and wakes up around 7:30am. The best thing is when she wakes up in the morning. I walk in saying "hey, good morning!" She responds with a "Haaay!" It sounds like she is saying Hey! It's so cute!}
{Ellie is eating really well. Loves her fruits and veggies. One of her favorite combos is her veggie medley of peas, green beans, and carrots. This month we are starting her first meat, turkey and plain yogurt. She's got the pincher grasp down and is really good at picking up her puffs. She gets 10 after her lunch as a little treat. She also loves eating a Mum mum (rice rusk) as an afternoon snack.}
{Ellie continues to be very talkative and makes all kinds of sounds and noises. She has the sweetest little voice! She also is reaching out for people more with her arms when someone wants to hold her. So cute! Just tonight when I said "Ellie, it's time for night night." She crawled over to me and reached her arms up for me to pick her up and take her off to bed. Love those moments!}
{Ellie makes some of the funniest faces!! She is very expressive. She can be very silly but also very serious at times. In public people always come up and talk to her, telling how cute and beautiful she is. She just looks at them very seriously like "I don't know you." Haha, she doesn't get upset but she likes to survey a situation first. She definitely has a shy side.}
{Ellie loves to read books, especially her recordable books from Daddy!! The past few weeks she had gotten upset when the story is done and I put them away. It really is pretty sweet how much she loves them and her Daddy.}
{Yay!! Ellie is starting to get more hair! I am anxious to be able to put a cute hair clip in her hair. But for now we are enjoying her cute little mohawk!}
{Ellie is having a lot of fun playing with all her buddies now that they are all getting older. She has such great little friends to play with and Mommy enjoys the time with her mommy friends too! Ellie has a new friend that was born this week Baby Clara, that we can't wait to meet.}
{Ellie is generally a very happy and easy going baby! I am so thankful for that! She has her moments as they all do, but she is pretty easy to calm down when she gets upset. Nowadays her crying is mostly a result of a little tumble or slip as she is trying to become more and more mobile. I don't think I am ready for a walker! Yikes}
{Ellie loves clapping!! She claps a lot. I love when she wakes up from her nap and she is sitting her bed playing. I watch her in the video monitor as happy as can be, talking to herself and clapping.}
{We had a lot of fun taking her pictures today. We took about 200!! Crazy I know!! I can't believe in 3 months I will have a 1 year old!! Don't worry I have already been planning her first birthday party for the past couple months :) There is always so much more that I could share about our sweet Ellie but I will spare you anymore of my rambling on.}
Eleanor, you are such a wonderful gift and we love you so much!!




9 months old!! How fast this year has flown. She is so precious!! :)
ReplyDelete