| Ellie loves playing in the pool. |
Ellie and I had a busy and fun week which is always great!!! Got together with friends, enjoyed some walks, and well Ellie played her little heart out which made for some LONG naps :)
Here is our week in review.
| Seriously the smiliest baby :) |
On Sunday we had a nice afternoon and little pool party on our deck with my friend Meghan and her little girl. The girlies loved splashing and playing in the water :)
The following day went to my friend Lisa's house for lunch and meet her adorable little boy Carter. They haven't been in the area since before he was born so this was our first time getting to meet him. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of all the babies. Next time ;)
Next was an afternoon at The Fair.
| Great shot of some of the dairy cows. |
| Ellie snoozing like the piggies. Ellie slept and missed seeing the goats, sheep, and pigs. |
| We watched some of the tiger show that was going on. Beautiful creatures, but it does make me a little sad for them. |
| Here is the group. The babies had fun playing in the grass while the mommies ate their dinner. |
Ellie and I also went to the Farmer's Market with some friends and got some fresh and yummy produce. I got some peaches, pears, and zuchinni. I also purchased a super cute bib for Ellie. Unfortunately it started raining as we were eating lunch. We took shelter in the library as it was pouring raining. Mommies talked, babies played, and Ellie and I walked around the children's section looking at books. That's my favorite place in the library! I think we are going to try out the Mother Goose Storytime for babies to age 2 next week! Should be lots of fun :)
| Ellie enjoying her Mum Mum. You may not be able to tell from the expression on her face, but she really does like them :) |
| This picture may summarize best how our week as been. Sweet Ellie pulling up on pretty much any piece of furniture she can reach. |
We hope you had a great week too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment