We are back home and I am back to the blogging world after a nice long trip down south with my baby girl and dog. Lots more pictures and info to come from our travels, but we spent most of our time in Nashville with my parents and a trip to Atlanta to see Pat's parents and friends. The 2 day drive on the way down and on the way back went pretty well. Ellie was a great little passenger and I owe a HUGE thank you to my dad for driving us!!!!
Some highlights from our trip include:
- Taking Ellie to see her great grandparents.
- I went to Nashville's Auburn Alumni Association's Freshman send off to welcome the upcoming freshman class to Auburn. About 130 students from the Nashville area. Very fun!
- Lots of trips to the pool with Ellie.
- Ellie's first trip to the Zoo.
- Going to the movies to see The Help.
- Dinner out with friends.
- Getting to meet my friend Kim's new baby Luke.
- Ellie's first golf cart ride in PTC.
- Good shopping trips :)
- Going to a wine tasting dinner with my dad.
- My morning at the spa for a facial! Wonderful
- My mom and I planning Ellie's first birthday party.
- Lots of quality time with family and friends :)
Ellie sporting her "I love Nashville" onesie from my friend Kelly. The proceeds went to help with the relief from the Nashville flood. I thought it was only fitting for her to wear this onesie :)
Much more to come from our trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment