Day 1- 1 tablespoon cereal mixed with 4 tablespoons breast milkYesterday on Ellie's 6 Month Birthday I introduced her to rice cereal. I chose to feed her an organic brown rice cereal. We started with half of her bottle then rice cereal and finished up her meal with the remainder of her bottle.
"What is this stuff? Not sure what I am suppose to do!"
Ellie did good for the first day. She pushed the spoon out a lot with her tongue which is why she got pretty messy when it was all said and done. Her neck needed a good cleaning! I think more cereal was in the folds of her neck than in her mouth :)Day 2- 2 tablespoons cereal to 4 tablespoons breast milk
Once Ellie has successfully transitioned to eating cereal with 3 of her meals a day I can start introducing veggies!! I am really looking forward to using my Beaba babycook and making my own baby food :)





Nice cookbook ;) She's growing up way too fast!!
ReplyDelete