My BOB stroller has arrived!! Thus far we have been using our Snap N Go as our stroller which is great because it's super lightweight and great for the car seat. We also have a Maclaren which is our lightweight umbrella stroller post car seat.We/I have really been wanting a BOB. We are a family that takes lots of walks and Pat is a big runner so I thought this would be a great stroller for us :)
I had to attach the car seat adapter (not shown in this picture) before we could take it for a spin. Now, the weather isn't quite acceptable for an afternoon walk but Ellie and I did use the stroller while we ran errands to Lowes and Micheal's. It's also taken a turn around the mall. We are loving this stroller and really looking forward to good weather and many walks with Finnegan!!
I think we are all set on our strollers :)

Lauren, I love our BOB too! It was my life saver last fall after Emily was born. I took her out for runs/walks with it EVERY DAY! I know you will LOVE yours!
ReplyDelete