My Dear Eleanor,I can hardly believe that you are 3 months old today. You have had a very busy month growing and changing right before my eyes. I cherish every little moment :)
You were very fixated on this skirt - You last weighed in at 11 lbs. but I think you have gained about another pound. Your dad and I were convinced that you would have brown eyes since we both have dark brown eyes, but no such luck yet.
- You are still wearing 0-3 month clothes but I think in the next month you will start transitioning into 3-6 month clothes. I am trying to make sure you get to wear all your cute outfits before you out grow them :)
- You are sleeping 9-10 hours at night! Woohoo!
- A couple weeks ago you starting sleeping in your crib at night. This was harder on me than it was for you. You had taken many naps in your crib but since you have been sleeping through the night for a while now it was time for you to sleep in your bedroom. I am thankful for my video monitor. It's the best!!
- You are obsessed with your hands. You very intently study them and move your fists back and forth then right into your eye next you cram your fist into your mouth.
- And just this past week you discovered your feet. You love watching your feet and legs moving up and down. Your legs are pretty much constantly moving. Kicking all the time!
- When I change your diaper you playfully lift your legs and bottom up high in the air. Pretty soon you are going to get those feet into your mouth.
- You love making saliva bubbles and along with that you have started drooling.
- You love to sit in your bouncy seat or swing and observe Finnegan. You don't even mind when Finnegan licks your toes. You stick and point your toes out even more, almost like you're helping him.
- You have the sweetest smile and most adorable little laugh! It's comes out of nowhere sometimes. You especially love laughing in front of the mirror.
- I love our little morning chats! After you have nursed and we are laying in bed watching Good Morning America. That seems to be when you are the most vocal :)
- I love the excitement you express when we are playing.
- You barely need any support to keep your head upright. Tummy time is a lot more enjoyable for you because you are becoming more mobile.
- You can move from a seated position to a standing position when you are on my lap and holding onto my fingers.
- You are swiping at your toys and starting to grab and clutch onto them.
- You love holding onto my clothes and hair. You have a very strong grip! I am just waiting for the day you find my earrings. Ouch!
- I love when I come in the wake you up. I peek over the crib and when you see me you get the biggest smile on your face!! Like "I was waiting for you to come get me" :) That always melts my heart.

Eleanor, Ellie, Ellie Belly, Ellie Bean, Elle Belle, Eleanora...your list of nicknames goes on and on.
You brighten every day. Happy 3 Month! We Love You!!

No comments:
Post a Comment