Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dear Friends Moving Away

This blog entry is long overdue (partly because I didn't want to face reality).  But I couldn't not do a blog entry of a dear friends The Kerrs who moved away a couple months ago :(
Meghan and Alex have been such wonderful friends of ours and it was such a blessing to have them living right down the street.  That's the great thing about the Army, it takes you places you never imagined you would go and brings lifelong friends into you life.
 
I am so thankful to have Meghan as a friend.  We went through our first pregnancies together and a long deployment as new mommies with our little baby girls.  Ellie and Natalie are just weeks apart and the sweetest of friends.  Ellie affectionately calls her "Natty".

I still remember this day when the girls first meet each other.
All of these pictures definitely speak for themselves.  We enjoyed countless playdates, lunches, dinners, book club mom's night out, walks (especially our endless walks on the Black river trail), and so much more. 


 
Bathing Suit Twins
 
Swim Classes

Hugs

 
Strawberry Picking

St. Patrick's Day Run

Sledding with the Dads

Sweet girlies

Beach Fun
 
We could not have gotten through these first 3 years in New York without the Kerrs! I especially could not have gotten through it without Meghan's friendship.  They are family to us and I know that we will always keep in touch.  I'll never forget saying goodbye after getting dinner and ice cream with the girls.  Hugging and crying together. Such wonderful memories that we will always cherish.
We miss you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment