Our Little Bright Sunshine is 5 months old today!!
Erin is growing and developing such a sweet and wonderful personality. She loves to be with everyone and a part of everything. I think she is going to be quite a social butterfly :) She babbles a lot and makes all kinds of funny noises. I have a feeling she is going to be very talkative, like her big sister.
At her 4 month check up, she weighed 11 lbs. 11ozs. I think she has probably gained about a pound this month. Still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but starting to wear some of her 3-6 month clothes.
Someone was all ready for her monthly photo shoot this morning!!!
Erin is SOOO close to rolling completely from back to tummy. Still just rolling tummy to back. She has been working really hard this past week to roll completely over. I think once she starts she won't stop. This girl likes to be on the move.
I realized that I never posted pictures of Erin's room. I snapped this one of her chilling on the table. I love what we did over her changing table. It's one of my favorite things in her room.
Erin has some of the cutest facial expressions. She is such an expressive baby. Very observant and serious one moment and giggly and silly the next. She lights up when she sees Ellie!! She loves her big sister so much.
She has a sweet way of making you feel like you are the funniest person ever. She flashes that sweet smile and makes her Daddy's heart melt. Both our girls have him wrapped around their little fingers.
It was extremely cold outside today, so I put her in some more clothes on to finish up our pictures.
She is showing a lot of interest in food, but she is going to have to wait another month before we start any solids. Not much longer girlie!
Everything is going right to her mouth these days. Drooling, drooling, and more drooling. She loves her Sophie Giraffe, we have 1 mini one and 2 regular ones at home!! Pat calls her the giraffe hunter, haha!
Erin and her bear were having a serious talk.
We love nicknames and those who know us well know Ellie has a TON of nicknames.
Some of Erin's include: Erin Rosy Cheeks and Baby Blue Eyes. (Those were both courtesy of Pat)
She really does brighten everyday!!
Happy 5 Months!







Adorable Lauren! She is just so sweet. I like reading about her developmental milestones, as Claire is in the same phase. And I love your Wall decor with the fabric in the hoops. I have the same thing for Emily...cheap and adorable!
ReplyDelete