Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

1 Month Old

 
Our sweet baby girl is 1 month old!  This first month has gone by quickly.  Erin has brought so much joy to our family.  Her big beautiful blue eyes will melt your heart.

Erin last weighed in at 6 lb. 11oz. but she has definitely gained some weight since then and is now 19 inches long. She really is such a little peanut, much like her big sister was.

Her newborn clothes are starting to fit much better. They were really swallowing her up.
Erin is sleeping great at night time!! Very thankful for that :)

 
Erin loves to eat and nursing has gone much smoother than it did in the beginning with Ellie.

For Erin's monthly pictures I decided to use the onesie stickers and Daddy made her a special bear with a sweet message of his voice (just like Ellie's bunny that I used for her monthly pics).

I have a feeling these months are going to fly by quickly so I definitely want to savor every moment.
We love our baby girl!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment