Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Coming this August...

Baby #2
We are thrilled to finally announce that we are expecting baby #2 this August!!!  We found out the week before Christmas and it really was a wonderful Christmas gift. 
Miss Eleanor is going to be a big sister and what a great big sister she will be :)  They will be around 21 months apart. 


Ellie was fascinated with her sign and ultrasound picture from my 8 week ultrasound.
I am currently almost 13 weeks and today we got to see our little one again!!  He/She was bouncing all over the place.   Yes, we will be finding out what we are having because I just can't wait!!!

Giving baby a kiss!!!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! You will love having them close together in age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you will all have!! Congratulations to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I just found your blog. What a fun post to read first.

    ReplyDelete