Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cece's Visit


This past Saturday my mom left after being with us for a week! We really enjoyed having her and appreciate all her help and yummy meals she made :)  She was a HUGE help!!  I was still getting over my early pregnancy sickness and I think I am now over that hump.  Thankfully!!!

Ellie had so much fun with Cece!!  I think her favorite thing is singing songs with my mom.  Ellie loves Oldies hits like Rockin Robin and Barbara Ann!!!
Pat and I enjoyed a date night since I was feeling better.  It had been a long time since we went out just the two of us.  It was so nice to have a quiet dinner out :)
My mom and I went to lunch with some of my friends one day while Pat and Ellie enjoyed some daddy/daughter time.

Sweet Kisses!
My mom, Ellie, and I did some shopping (of course)!!  And while at home she helped me with lots of organizing and cleaning out closets.  We got a lot accomplished!!
Probably the most fun thing my mom helped me with was decorating Ellie's cardboard playhouse.

I think it turned out SOOO cute!!!  When I bought it, it already had the cutouts but was just white.  With a little bit of paint and creativity, we completely changed the house.
Ellie loves this house!!!!  I love it because it is cute and very affordable :)


One last hug before heading to the airport. 

Later in the day we went to a birthday party for Ellie's buddy Carter. 

It was a great visit!!  We miss you Cece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment