My cell phone is always handy so that's where I seem to get lots of cute pictures during the week. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from this past week. Enjoy!!
{Ellie is ready to go to the hardware store with Mommy to order our new kitchen countertops! The headband had just arrived in the mail minutes before we left along with lots of other cute things her CeCe made!}
{All snuggled up and ready to go on our first walk in a very looong time!! The weather was sunny and in the low 50s which felt great!!! It was pretty windy that day so I decided to put Ellie in the carrier.}
{Finn was the happiest dog in the world. He was so excited to go on a walk. I let him in the backyard when we got back and he went crazy. Running laps around the yard, so happy the snow was gone, hopefully for good. He rolled in the wet muddy yard, picked up sticks, and looked like he had a big smile on his face. I think he finally got the pep back in his step. Unfortunately it's gone back down in the 30s this week so we will have to wait for our next walk.}
{Ellie is loving her jumper!! I currently have it on the lowest height setting and her feet still don't touch the ground. My little peanut! So I used some of my foam number tiles that were in my classroom to raise up the floor so her toes can touch. She loves bouncing away :) }
{This is my life. Trying to take care of my little girl and entertain my needy puppy dog. Ellie was sitting on my lap, we were singing are favorite songs and Finn was desperate for attention. As usual he pulls all his toys out of his basket and brings them over for me to hold. He prefers to chew his bones while someone holds it for him. Lazy. Ellie was enjoying watching him. So sweet. }We will find out what this next week will have in store for us :)


No comments:
Post a Comment