Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ellie in Action

I am clearly very late on posting this video. I recorded this video about 3 weeks ago.

Ellie has been working on trying to roll over for the past few weeks. She hasn't been successful yet, but I have gotten some video of her attempts. She has rolled from tummy to back a few times, but back to tummy is much more difficult for her. One morning I was getting myself breakfast, taking care of the dog, and cleaning up a little bit. I setup the FlipCam on the tripod and let it just record Ellie playing on the floor, she really looked like she could roll over at any minute. I didn't want to miss it just in case she decided to roll over. I was going to put that clip on because it was so cute but it was taking way too long to upload. I was able to get this quick clip of Ellie rolling from tummy to back uploaded to share. (please ignore my awful and annoying voice) Enjoy! :)



2 comments:

  1. She is SO cute, Lauren!! I'm the same way...I feel like I sound so silly when I watch videos of me talking to Liam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she feels okay once you reassure her that she is. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete