Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Believe in Auburn and LOVE IT!!!

Last night we cheered our Auburn Tigers to their first National Championship in 53 years!!! It's been a long time coming :) What an exciting game it was!!! All day leading up to the game I was very nervous. I had not felt nervous or worried about any other game this year, but last night's game was definitely an exception.

Cece and Ellie enjoying the game.

As many of you know, my family is a die hard Auburn family :) My dad, sister, and I are all Alumni. Growing up we traveled to has any Auburn games as we could. My dad and sister made it out to Glendale but my mom, Ellie, and I couldn't make the trip. I definitely wanted to take my little girl to her first Auburn game, but unfortunately she is a little too young right now. We will have many more opportunities to take her to football games and teach her all of Auburn's traditions :)

Ellie sitting in her baby Auburn chair that her G-Pa gave her. We were able to capture this photo op during half time then Ellie was off to bed. This makes her look a lot older than she is.
All season long we called Ellie Auburn's good luck charm!! Even though she was asleep during the majority of the football game, it was very special to share this win with my little girl. There was another very special person we wish could have been here to enjoy the big game with us ;)
War Eagle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment