Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The First Snow of the Season

We have officially gotten the first snow of the season. It started Friday and lightly snowed most of the day. I loved watching the snow fall! It's so peaceful and relaxing. In the morning we woke up to about 5 or 6 inches. Which isn't much for people up here, but for me that's a big deal!! Finn was having so much fun running laps around the backyard and eating the snow. He did have a little trouble finding a place to go to the bathroom. I am thankful he has responded so well to the snow, we'll see if he still enjoys it when there are a few feet on the ground. This winter is definitely going to be a learning experience for me. Right now I am loving the snow on the ground! Ask me again in a few months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment