It is a tough life in the O'Donnell house for our dog Finnegan. He just might be the luckiest rescue dog in the world. I honestly don't think he realizes that he is a rescue pup (our own little clearance puppy). I think in his mind he was born from royalty.The only furniture he is allowed on are beds, of course with a sheet on top and for heaven sakes he sleeps with us every night. The only thing he chews up are his cheap beds we buy him from Target and Petco. The only bed he hasn't chewed up is his monogrammed Pottery Barn bed. He obviously has expensive taste. When Pat takes me on late night runs to McDonalds for a hot fudge sundae, Finn is right there in the back seat waiting patiently for his small fries. He has gotten very used to being an only child and he has literally been with us since a month after we got married.
On this particular day he is feeling quite exhausted from yet another day of listening to the Baby Sounds CD that I play for him daily. It's for his own good, just trying to desensitize him to all the wonderful and not so wonderful sounds that babies make. Hopefully by the time the baby arrives he will not be phased in the slightest with all the new sounds in the house. Vice Versa, I hope with all the barking he does on a daily basis that she will be just as used to his noises as well. :)
Click on this link and it will take you to the website where I purchased The Sounds of Baby.http://dog-mom.com/products.php?item=soundsofbabycd

No comments:
Post a Comment