Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Shower in Nashville


We just got back from a great trip to Nashville for my first baby shower!!

It was so wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends. We are so blessed to have so many people that support and love us. Everyone has been extremely generous in helping us get ready for our baby girl!

I started my day with a Prenatal Massage (you have to get one!) then the ladies and I enjoyed a very fun baby shower while all the men went golfing. Later that night we all celebrated with a cookout at my parent's house. It was great to have some quality time with the people we care about most and don't get to see very often.
The shower was absolutely beautiful and the whole day was very special.

1 comment:

  1. Yah!! Wish I could have been there, but I'm glad you loved it. Are you saying that I can get a prenatal massage!?

    ReplyDelete