Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Daddy Time

This Daddy loves having little girls!!  What lucky girls they are :)
 
Pat works a LOT, but when he is home he is very involved.
 
This past week, he came home early (early being 6:30pm) so I could go out with my Book Club friends to see "Life of Pi" the movie.  It was the first book we read for our book club several months ago.  It was great to enjoy a night out with the ladies.
 
And on Sunday, I hosted a Holiday Party and Ornament Exchange for all the wives in our Company.  I am the Family Readiness Group Leader for Pat's Company that he commands (for those who read my blog that are not in the Army world).  It was a lot of fun!!!
Pat helped me all day getting the house ready and while I was hosting my party he took the girls to the mall and to run errands at Target.  The first of many times that he will be taking his daughters to the mall over the next several years ;)
 
I am so grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment