Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've got a Walker on my hands!!

Last night when we got home from a long day at the mall, Ellie decided that she was finally going to walk all by herself!!  And she did walk, all over the house!!   She has been walking longer distances on her own but I think I can now officially call her a walker.  
This morning I had to get some pictures of her making her loops around the house. 

Making her way down the hallway, little does she know I have closed all the bedroom doors ;)

"I will just play with the stuff in the hamper instead."

Has to bring the hat with her and leave a trail from where she has been.

Into the kitchen and back out again, rounding the corner.

Such a little stinker :)

After making a quick stop to play with Mommy's purse she keeps on going.

"Nevermind that, I am going to go back to find Daddy and my toys."
Yikes!!! If I didn't already have my hands full with this very busy girl, I definitely do now!   It is so much fun though, she is such a good girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay Ellie!! what fun! Elliot is pretty close, I think. she's walking short distances (about ten steps is probably the most), but speed-crawling is still her preferred method of mobility. I guess she could do that for a while? I hope we can get our girls together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How wonderful. I also see that her mohawk is starting to fill in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love it now that she's walking!! I always found it much easier when we went out somewhere because I didn't have to worry about her crawling on the gross floors! Yay for Ellie!

    ReplyDelete