Long awaited pictures of the nursery! It's a pretty small room so we had to get a little creative with furniture placement, but all in all we couldn't be happier with how the room turned out. Everytime I walk in the room it puts a big smile on my face. It's a very calming and relaxing room to be in, so hopefully Eleanor will think so too!!
Here are upclose pictures of the artwork I ordered from Etsy. The girl who made and designed them did a great job and she was really easy to work with. Her company is Trendy Peas.
Every girl needs lots of clothes!! She definitely has a dresser full. We had to raise the bar in the closet so we could hang up some of her clothes.
Our chair finally arrived this weekend!! It really completes the room and is super comfortable. My mom crocheted the blanket that is laying on the chair. Check out the crown molding! That was a weekend project that Pat did and it turned out really nice.
I am leaving the space above the changing table open for family and baby pictures. I love having drawers and baskets to store everything in.
Growth Chart hanging up behind the door. It has 3 spots for pictures as she grows up.
She has lots of books for storytime!
The only thing missing over the crib are the wooden letters for her name.
Hopefully those will be here in the next week or so.
Her monogrammed pillow made by my friend Kelly!!Even when he is far away she can still listen to his voice!
We are nearing the home stretch. Just about 2 weeks left :)


so precious, Lauren! I'm sure Ellie will love it!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh... so cute!! Not that I expected anything less from you :)
ReplyDeleteTell Pat thanks for making me cry at work reading about the bunny! How adorable!
Miss you guys! Can't wait to meet little Eleanor Marie!
It looks amazing Lauren. Lavender and green is one of my favorite girly color combinations.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the "shout out" on the pillow, I feel honored. :)
Pat should make a build-a-bear pet for mommy too. So sweet!